Assistive Touch IOS – Screen Recorder quickly help you to change settings, screen recorder, Screenshot, Volume, Lock the screen (Screen off) and fast access to the favorite application.
– Screen rotation: switch portrait or landscape
– Change volume: a volume manager, quickly change media volume, ringtone, and alarms
– Brightness: fast change to lower, medium or higher brightness.
– Flashlight: turn on and of the flashlight
– Do not disturb
– Lock the screen (screen off): turn off screen and support to opening screen by fingerprint, face, and iris.
– Screen recorder be like iPhone IOS
– Screenshot, screen capture, screencast
– Notification: open the notification bar
– Pin favorite application in Assistive Touch
Screen Recorder: Fast record anything on your screen.
To start the Screen Recorder: open AssistiveTouch, select Device, and select screen recorder icon.
On AssistiveTouch, select Your video to view your video recording (from screen recorder)
Change screen recorder settings: Bitrate, Frame rate, and Sound.
Tap on a floating button to open AssistiveTouch IOS, touch outside to close.
No limitation of customization: change color, background, button size, button position
The app will be better than if it connects with Control Center IOS or any IOS launcher to be like iPhone.
AssistiveTouch connects with Control Center IOS 13 – Screen Recorder to open Control Center and Screen Off and Lock – Fingerprint Support to lock the screen.
Thanks for using my app!