Description of Iron Cross Magazine Apk
Iron Cross is the UK’s only magazine of German military history from the First World War to the end of the Second World War.
Covering all aspects of German military history including the Imperial German forces of the Great War, the Weimar period and the Nazi period.
Iron Cross prides itself on the highest quality production with stunning content in the unique and ground-breaking features, often revealing untold stories and publishing photographs that have never been seen before.
Iron Cross features specially commissioned and innovative artwork in all issues.
• Stunning content covering land, sea and air.
• Unique features from world-leading experts in their particular fields with rare or previously unseen images including many photographs in colour.
• Accounts from soldiers, sailors and airmen as well as featuring equipment, uniforms, badges, archaeology, militaria collecting and weapons.
• Articles on the Imperial German Air Service looking at fighters like the Albatros, Fokker D.VII and Triplane from the Red Baron period as well as trench warfare, Zeppelins and battleships and warships of the Imperial German Navy.
• Content on Panzers, U-Boats and fighter and bomber aircraft are covered and include all services: Wehrmacht, Kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe.
• If your interest lies in Mauser rifles, Pickelhaube helmets, infantry or tank battles or Messerschmitt fighters and Junkers dive-bombers, U-Boats or Tiger tanks then you’ll find it all here!
No other magazine uniquely covers German military history like Iron Cross!
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: 4 issues per year
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a Pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing Pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a Wi-Fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on Pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here: